Giving Back to the Community
The College of Law (COL) provides many legal consultations and services to both institutions
and individuals all over the UAE. These service are provided by specialized law professors
who have remarkable experience in all legal fields.
Legal consultations and services offered by the COL include:
- Contributing to drafting, reviewing, editing and evaluating laws, regulations and
bylaws at both federal and domestic levels.
- Providing legal consultations on all legal issues.
- Reviewing the contracts of public and private departments and corporates to ensure
their compliance with laws and regulations, their effectiveness and usefulness for
- Providing assistance to public and private departments on their legal conflicts and
suggesting the best legal solutions to them which include negotiations, alternative
dispute resolution means, and litigation procedures.
- Reviewing legal translations of laws, agreements and contracts.
- Preparing all kinds of lawsuits, defenses, requests and orders for the UAEU.
- Preparing defense memorandums in civil, criminal and administrative cases for the
- Formulating, checking, editing, revising and translating civil and commercial contracts
and conciliation documents.
- Contributing to reviewing and revising the UAEU policies and bylaws.
- Offering legal consultations for all units and departments within the UAEU.
The College of Law has established and launched its legal clinic, which is currently
providing consultancy and legal services to the community of the UAE with regard to
legal issues and real cases. These services are provided by the College of Law’s faculty
members and students.