- How can I apply to the Clinic?
It is possible to apply by simply calling, emailing or personally visiting the legal
- How much is the cost of a consultation?
The service of the Clinic is absolutely free of charge. There is no fees levied regardless
of the subject of the case.
- Will the clinic staff appear before a court on behalf of clients?
No, the service of the Clinic is limited to assist the clients through consultations
and writing memoranda.
- Is the provided services guaranteed?
No, although the services are supervised by eminent expertise, yet the court might
have a different opinion. Therefore, the clinic denies any legally-responsibility
incurred from its services.
- What documents should I provide when applying to the clinic?
It is recommend to bring all relevant documents and evidences that might help the
- How long does it take to provide the service?
It cannot be predicted, but mostly within two months depending on the nature of the
- Why shall I sign disclaim against the clinic regarding any legal responsibility?
As a prerequisite to receive the services at no cost, the client is required to agree
to sign a no responsibility waive and release at the Clinic for any legal claims.
- Does the clinic accept complex cases?
Yes, the clinic accept all types of cases whatever the nature of complexity of the
case, as long as they are within the jurisdiction of the clinic and fulfills the
- Does the clinic accept non-national applications?
Yes, it accepts all cases regardless of the nationality of the applicant.
- Is the information submitted confidential?
Yes, the clinic keeps all information confidential.